Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Living Room Gallery Wall

You guys, I finally took care of the wall behind our TV in the living room. That has been on  my to-do list for way too long. I came home home from a vacation a couple weeks ago and just decided that I couldn't stand the emptiness anymore. I told my husband that all I wanted for Mother's Day was for him to take me to Ikea and get all the frames I wanted, well that and unlimited foot massages. So Mother's Day weekend that's exactly what we did, and it was very exciting. I still need to fill a few of the frames so it's not completely finished, but it's a great start!
I'm the worst at taking before pictures, so you'll have to just imagine what that wall looked like with nothing on it, and the TV stand with nothing but the TV. I'm always just too excited to get things started that I don't think about taking pictures until I'm done. I'll work on that.

6 comments:

  1. looks good! i've been wanting to do a gallery wall for forever too and i've been so bad at actually DOING it!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak
    -- jewelry giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! Gallery walls are the one project I always put off because they take so much patience so good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love gallery wall and yours is looking great! This is definitely something I plan to do when I have my own place in the future.

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I am loving this wall! You have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you have inspired me! I think I might do this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like it!

    Follow you on Facebook. xo

    ReplyDelete

You want to leave me a note? Thank you, I LOVE that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...